branch

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life....

So I know it's be a really long time since I have posted anything. Michael and I have been really busy! Michael has been in the middle of tobacco season (planting, cutting, firing, and soon stripping the tobacco), and I started back at APSU to get my masters! Adult school is going very well, and a few weeks ago I started teaching art at Sango Elem. Life is very busy for us! So here is what we have been up to:


We sold my car, happy and sad, and we got a new FJ and LOVE it! (car pictured below) The funny thing is I bought it in Clarksville and moved to Cheatham, and then sold it in Clarksville and a Cheatham high school student bought it! So its back in Cheatham!



Michael's little cousin turned five and started school. Here some photos of his bday party:




I did some secret photos for a friend... there Christmas presents: (here is a sneak peek)



Michael and I took a business trip to the Biltmore Estate:






Hayden started soccer, and loves it! He is a born athlete and runs like his momma:











My wonderful, adorable, and funny brother-in-law is getting married! Nick proposed to Katelynn on a mission trip in the Philippines! Waynick wedding! Can't wait!







Ok one last thing: we finally received our building permit for the apartments! Michael and I have been fighting the county for the permit for over two and half years. This is such a amazing relief, and its great to see progress!


1 comments:

Matt and Shelby said...

the picture of Nick squeezing on that horse tickles me to death. Look at the 2nd picture of Dylan and that picture of Nick. I think they had the same feeling at those moments!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails